We have a FULL FITNESS & YOGA SCHEDULE! Please check out our “CLASS SCHEDULE” to see what’s going on!
**Book your classes through the MINDBODY app!
**Dance & Karate for ages 3-Adult started 8/31!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to fill out your DAILY Covid intake form! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rBvaY6RLrfg7Qr6ACinATnry7ZsU8HQoCfbzum565AU/edit
PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com with questions or concerns.
CLICK BELOW LINK FOR GYM, FITNESS, & YOGA CLASS MEMBERSHIP FORM!
We need to adhere to the following guidelines:
COVID PRECAUTIONS FOR
The following protocols were created in compliance with recommendations from the Delaware County Health Department, the CDC, OSHA, and the Yoga Alliance. The safety of our community is our number one priority and therefore these protocols are subject to change as new information becomes available. We thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Studio & Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- In addition to bathrooms, The Cardio Club & Delhi Dance Studio will provide touchless sanitation stations for clients to hand sanitize
- The gym and studios will be disinfected each day. A log will be kept that notes the date, time, and scope of cleaning and disinfection.
- The weights will be steamed daily and machines will be wiped down.
- Limited retail will be available, and gloves must be worn when handling
- Additional disinfectants will be provided to clients for cleaning their personal property
- Ballet barres will be disinfected before and after every use.
- Interior, studio doors will be propped open for entry & exit, to limit the number of people who touch the door handle.
Protective measures to promote employee and public safety
- No towels will be provided, but people are welcome to bring their own.
- At the time of writing, we have no reason to believe that perspiration is a form of coronavirus transmission. This is subject to change in accordance with state and federal recommendations
- We ask our members to wash or sanitize hands before and after workout or class. People will not be allowed to congregate in the hall before and after class.
- Pre-registration for classes is required to guarantee space.
- Fitness class participants can enter through the main BACK door, remove shoes, and carry them up and over to the new shoe rack, for later exit.
- Teachers will be required to wear masks before & after classes or anytime they are within 6 ft of a client
- Class capacities will be reduced pursuant to government recommendations
- Teachers will guide students to set up in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- The floor will be marked for center-floor practice and signage will be posted throughout the building.
- Whenever possible, teachers will maintain social distance boundaries while teaching. Please have a mask that clips on to your clothing in some way or hangs around your neck.
- Absolutely no hands-on assists will be provided & students will not touch for any reason
- Students will head up the stairs with masks on, and wash or sanitize hands before and after class. Students will not be allowed to congregate in the hall before and after class.
- Students can enter through the main back door, remove shoes, and carry them up and over to the other side of the staircase, for later exit.
- Class participants will use the emergency exit/staircase to leave the building. Parents & guardians should wait in their car, in back of the studio until the end of class. Students who are old enough can walk out to parent’s cars, kids under level III classes will be walked out the fire door for pick up. Please do not be late.
- Staff must notify Raegan Reed immediately if they are unable to teach a class due to fever or other health-related condition of themselves or immediate family members/roommate.
- In the event that a class cannot be covered, it will be cancelled and rescheduled for a later time.
- Staff must agree to abide by local social distancing recommendations even if they are not in town and may not teach for a minimum of two weeks if they have visited a “HOT” city, been in large crowds, or in any other way detracted from local advisory practices.
- Staff will be expected to participate in debriefings to discuss ongoing standards of procedure and best practices.
- Staff will be screened for fevers upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will be sent home immediately.
- Clients are urged to follow state and federal protocols for social distancing and self-isolation when applicable.
- Clients are urged to wear a mask.
- We are asking ALL MEMBERS to wipe down equipment BEFORE AND AFTER use, to ensure everyone’s safety! This is CRUCIAL to remaining open.
- The Cardio Club & Delhi Dance Studio will provide a temperature screening for dancers, upon arrival using touchless infrared thermometers. Any person with a temperature over 100.4 will be asked to leave immediately. The emergency contact will be called for pick up and student will sit in the hallway until they’re picked up. Clients may refuse this screening provided they bring their own thermometer and demonstrate a reading under 100.4 F.
- Pre-registration for classes is highly recommended to guarantee space.
- Clients are strongly encouraged to leave all personal items at home/in cars. EXCEPT FOR medically urgent equipment such as epi-pens or inhalers.
- Though we know the flu, allergies, and other illnesses are likely, anyone experiencing ANY symptoms of illness should remain home.
- Classes may be cancelled if and when school is cancelled and/or if someone has been in contact with someone who has Covid-19. In this case, classes may become virtual and through Zoom. We will do our best to maintain our usual schedule, even if we have to switch to virtual classes. No refunds will be given.
- Please note that classes will NOT BE made up due to inclement weather.
- In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case, The Cardio Club will close for a minimum of three days, followed by a thorough and deep disinfecting of all surfaces
- If there is a reported case of Covid-19, everyone from that class will be notified immediately and the class will not meet in person again for two weeks. Classes will be virtual at that time. Attendance will be logged for every class to make for easy notification and tracing.
- **All Fitness Classes and SOME Dance Classes will be outside when weather permits.
- For those people who do not want to meet inside the studio, we will stream via zoom to allow participation from home.
- ****Clients who have reason to suspect potential exposure should absolutely avoid coming to the studio at all costs.
- Incident response protocols in the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case;
- Clients signed up for classes will be notified of cancelations via Facebook
- Non-compliant clients and/or teachers and staff will be asked to leave immediately, and the case will be documented.
- In the event of a second offense, a temporary suspension will be assessed. membership may be paused, but no refunds will be provided in any case.
Our goal is to provide a safe and fun environment to exercise! Please help us keep our members safe, healthy and exercising in our facility
Thank you for your cooperation! We appreciate your support and hope we can all stay safe and healthy!
Click the logo above FOR MORE INFO!
For ONLY $99.00 get UNLIMITED FITNESS CLASSES & 24/7 Gym Access!
24-Hour GYM ACCESS at The Cardio Club!
OFFICE CLOSED: Friday, Saturday & Sunday